Billy Sharp Attacked on the pitch v Forest

As much as I hate Gerrard, I hope nobody tries to do to him what our dumbshit fans did to Vieira (and good on him for attacking that idiot, he deserved everything he got).

I hope so too. If someone did try and hit him though he would probably slip and fall under it!

As much as I hate Gerrard, I hope nobody tries to do to him what our dumbshit fans did to Vieira (and good on him for attacking that idiot, he deserved everything he got).
If they asked him to play a song first, and declined, then surely he’s fair game!?

If City fans invade the pitch on Sunday, watch us get it both barrels. Temporary fencing will probably be erected for our game, lol
At Maine Road they stopped pitch invasions towards the end. Millions of stewards all the way around the perimeter.

From memory a few times there were even two rows of stewards in front of risk areas

Vs Portsmouth last game champions old/new Div 1 (second tier) 2002

v Portsmouth 2002.jpg

Last edited:

Our tunnel is right next to the dugout, so he can make a quick getaway, at Goodison you have to go across the pitch.

I'm no Billy Sharp fan but I'm glad he's ok and the idiot got what he deserved, imagine running on the pitch to celebrate getting to Wembley, 1 step away from the PL a division you've not been in for 23 years and your first thought is "I know I'll charge at Billy Sharp at drop the shoulder"

Problem is nowadays everybody is filming everything for likes, if anybody has seen it it reminds me of the Black Mirror episode Nosedive

I'm no Billy Sharp fan but I'm glad he's ok and the idiot got what he deserved, imagine running on the pitch to celebrate getting to Wembley, 1 step away from the PL a division you've not been in for 23 years and your first thought is "I know I'll charge at Billy Sharp at drop the shoulder"

Problem is nowadays everybody is filming everything for likes, if anybody has seen it it reminds me of the Black Mirror episode Nosedive
Surprised how quickly they dealt with it too. Imagine your team being at Wembley for the first time in god knows how long whilst you are lay in your cell trying to avoid Sheffield Utd fans and wondering how your life has unravelled in a split second of absolute madness.

They will have fences back if this carries on or netting over the first 5 rows.

Now 3 big incidents (sharp, mcburnie, Vieira) in just 2 games this week because of pitch invasions

Wembley style barriers incoming
No-one could have any complaints - but hard to enforce in the lower 2 divisions.
Down to the clubs to actually get the required stewards and police in place - and for them to do their basic job

I love a good pitch invasion and I got on in 2014 after being way too shell shocked in 2012. Society is more partisan now, or maybe it was always the same and I didn't notice in those years. I think a peaceful pitch invasion is a lovely part of the game but I see absolutely no way there wouldn't be one coked up knob who goes for Gerrard from our crowd, if all goes well and we even have a circumstance for invasion.

pitch invasions are great and they part of city’s culture. Hoping we get one and Sunday and it will be peaceful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.