Birkenstocks

Got a pair from the American PX in Naples in 1995 and wore them just about everyday since then they're the most comfortable footwear I've ever had, 25 years and still going strong I've had to replace the buckles a few times had them re-heeled twice and put on new uppers but still the same comfortable shoes I bought all the years ago.

Was going to buy a pair a while but heard someone refer to them as 'Shoes of the Living Dead' put me right off!!
Do believe they are comfotable though

Got a pair from the American PX in Naples in 1995 and wore them just about everyday since then they're the most comfortable footwear I've ever had, 25 years and still going strong I've had to replace the buckles a few times had them re-heeled twice and put on new uppers but still the same comfortable shoes I bought all the years ago.
This post is like Triggers sweeping brush he has had for 20yrs.
Sorry I never saw the video above.

Bought a pair over 30 years ago, was the classic look, gave em to my Mum. The other pair was a wedge bought because they looked different. Comfort wise they were ok but have had more comfortable sandals. To look at I find they're all rather dull.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.