Birmingham Branch (finally) - Official Supporters Club

MAG

Anyone here from Birmingham wanting to join a local supporters club branch, please join here:

I was surprised to find out there hasn't been one in Birmingham already; largest City after Manchester (and London) in the country and even Coventry seem to have two branches next to them, but none in Birmingham. Oh well, there's one now: https://www.brumblues.com/

PS. Just posting this on their behalf (as received).

Longbridge to Sutton Coldfield is about 20 miles by road, it seems too big for 1 branch, the big sprawling place.

Anyone here from Birmingham wanting to join a local supporters club branch, please join here:

I was surprised to find out there hasn't been one in Birmingham already; largest City after Manchester (and London) in the country and even Coventry seem to have two branches next to them, but none in Birmingham. Oh well, there's one now: https://www.brumblues.com/

PS. Just posting this on their behalf (as received).
Fuck coventry

Agree, utter joke yesterday.

It's a fucking scandal, I know long standing blues who have lots of loyalty points without tickets, and we have an away end full of gimps in south american football shirts on an agency trip denying genuine blues their rightful earnt place, it's time this charade ended, if you want to watch City, come to home games. Absolutely dilutes the away end, ironically didn't see any of them at Newcastle on a Wednesday night

It's a fucking scandal, I know long standing blues who have lots of loyalty points without tickets, and we have an away end full of gimps in south american football shirts on an agency trip denying genuine blues their rightful earnt place, it's time this charade ended, if you want to watch City, come to home games. Absolutely dilutes the away end, ironically didn't see any of them at Newcastle on a Wednesday night
Speaking to a Brentford fan travelling back after their game at the swamp said their sponsors / partners don’t receive away tickets. It’s about time we went down that route as well as stop giving ticket agencies tickets for away games. Home games when we have 50k+ to shift, fine. Not away games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.