Birmingham city v manchester city official match thread.

cleavers said:
I wish he'd pick a defence and stick with it for a few games, no wonder we keep conceding daft goals.

personnel wise this is probably my preferred back 4.

simon23 said:
i hope milner performs well tonight...he has been decidedly average since he came to city....there is a real lack of pace in that midfield as well so i hope tev silva and dzeko don get too isolated

Yaaaaaaaaaaawn......time to leave the matchday forum!

Guidetti and Jo are our attacking options on the bench, really shows that we maybe should have signed at least one attack-minded player after Dzeko, a winger or Silva backup.

Sky Blue said:
simon23 said:
i hope milner performs well tonight...he has been decidedly average since he came to city....there is a real lack of pace in that midfield as well so i hope tev silva and dzeko don get too isolated

He is only pointing out his concerns and i agree that midfield is slow but i reckon we can do them tonight!

Sky Blue said:
simon23 said:

there will always be whining on match day thread, whether JO starts or not.

we do know that if we're trailing 1-0 or something and we need to sacrifice a midfielder for an attacker, Jo is first option, right?

yikes

The Fixer said:
Sky Blue said:

He is only pointing out his concerns and i agree that midfield is slow but i reckon we can do them tonight!

Yes, but he repeats the same thing over and over again. Pace isn't everything, we have good footballers in the team. Come on you blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.