Birmingham city v manchester city official match thread.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
....................jh.......................

mr.......jb.............vk............ak

..........dj..............gb...............

...................jm.......................

...ct..............................ds....

..................ed.........................

big loss yaya - lets see if milner can have a good game in his preferred position, its about time.

4-1

its a diamond mate

------------------de jong------------------
------milner------------------barry-------
-------------------silva--------------------
------------tevez-----------dzeko---------

Sky Blue said:
simon23 said:
ooh the thought police are here!!...sorry you dont agree with it but in my opinion he has been pretty average all season....

instead of constantly hounding people for their opinion...lets here yours.....

Do you mean "hear" ?.....I am happy with the team and I'm feeling confident tonight. Will that do ? Oh, and Milner to score first.

No it wont....i want an educated opinion on why you feel confident.....and also whether you truly believe that milner has been playing well this season and to justify that opinion...instead of posting one line smart arse comebacks which neither educate or prove anything

Good team there , glad to see richards in there as I believe he has really upped his game of late . Yaya will be a miss in the middle , time for milner to step up now aswell . But without yaya in the middle there is , as it has already been pointed out , a lack of pace . But there is a solid work ethic in there and we will with milner in there putting some presure on the ball . Surprised by Boateng's inclusion at centre half but he played quite well on sunday so good on him . The bench worries me as there is no effective attacking options coming off it . Normally Mario would be there with AJ and that would be able to0 change a game but if we go a goal down we will struggle to to bring on someone truly effective that could help us going forward. But with Birmingham playing a supposed 4-4-2 , it will be quite open for us and hopefully we should have some luck going for it.

I just hope their defence falters for once against us. 0-0 at COMS when they are poor away compared to resolute at home, no real wide options in our squad. It could be a fierce challenge to break them down.

hopefully Zigic doesn't play like his giraffe brethren Crouch always does against us.

The Fixer said:
Are we likely to have a decent stream tonight??

no,lots of sites been seized this week.look at this <a class="postlink" href="http://www.adthe.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.adthe.net</a>

The Fixer said:

my internet is running slow as hell as well so its going to be a frustrating night!!!!!....

come on blues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

larderland said:
The Fixer said:

no,lots of sites been seized this week.look at this <a class="postlink" href="http://www.adthe.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.adthe.net</a>
I think anyone in the U.S. (not sure about elsewhere) can watch it on ESPN3.

Edit: Never mind. It's been moved to a televised event on ESPN2, so it's removed from ESPN3. Darn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.