Birmingham city v manchester city official match thread.

Rather nervous about tonights game what with the added pressure of the title contenders all getting 3 points last night! Hopefully we can start like we did at Fulham and Newcastle where we get goals early to knock the stuffing out of them. Cant see it though as Birmingham are a solid unit at home with the Rags, Chelsea and Tottenham all struggling their this season. Think we will win 2-1 in a tight game with Dzeko on the score sheet!

See you there troops

AdamoTheGreat said:
-----------------Hart--------------
Richards-----Kolo----Kompany---Kolarov
-----------------NDJ--------------
-----------Yaya------Barry--------
-----------------Silva--------------
---------Tevez-------Dzeko-------------

I propose a 4-1-2-1-2...are you rattled?

I like it mate, swap zabba for micah and that should be enough.

Hopefully Dzeko will show Chelsea and Liverpool up for their stupid money forward moves in the window.

hisroyalblueness said:
bleu20 said:
It's too bad that both MU and Arsenal won yesterday. For this game, I hope we can create enough scoring chances because that seems to be have been one of our problems in the last couple of games. But maybe that's due to Silva's absence.

Hope we can create enough scoring chances / that's been one of our problems in the last couple of games??????

I think you must've been watching another team because we've created a wealth of chances (just re-run the footage and concentrate or look at the stats). . . our problem has been not putting enough of those many chances away and ergo we've allowed the opposition to sit back and exacerbated the need to keep pressing for more chances which has left us exposed at the back.

I'm doubtful that Carlos will play tonight (won't unless his back problem is sorted because it would be foolish to risk him 'do or die style' with so much of the season ahead). If he doesn't turn out then I still expect a win because Eddie's got his shooting boots on now and will want to polish them by banging a few more in.

All being well - City 3 - brum 1

PS. We've done wonders given that our squad is bedding in so best not to expect anything beyond a 4th place finish this season. Next season will be different 'cos once bedded in with Eddie & Balo on the pitch we'll be unbeatable.

Well anything can be considered a "chance," I'm referring to quality ones. While 25 shots on goal is pretty good (against Aston Villa), it isn't when 2 of them are on target.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.