Birmingham city v manchester city official match thread.

ROBBED tonight!

maybe not by the late penalty but by the dann handball!! i dont care about ball to hand when you're defending with your arms out and it hits one, penalty!

keemcfc said:
Yes it was,no we weren't.

Sometimes you know,it isn't someone else's fault....

If thats a pen then there will be 10 a game he dived - simple as all I am saying if that isnt given all the moaning twats are then on here working out how many points we need to win the league its 1 kick of ball 1 dive 1 pen

I dont blame anyone else its City I wake up City and go to bed City and if you were the same you wouldnt say it was a pen

You will never know what its like City till I die NEVER A PEN

Okay guys,

I’m not a football expert, but I guess you don’t have to be to see what’s wrong.

1. Alot of MSFC players thinks they are World starts and plays only how they think they should. Not lisening to coach at all.

2. The Team is spitted in small groups, some players are friends with others, and others hate team players. This is a big issue, you can see how some player don’t want to pass to others and are looking for their "friends" instead of playing the ball to a free player.

3. Tevez is a selfish and disgusting to watch, he dribbles too much, no good passes from him, every good chance to pass he dribbles instand. And please see number 1 and number to above, this fits for him 100%

4. Tevez as captain? Give me a break, this dude can’t even speak 1% English, how can you have a captain that cannot communicate with other players? Even coach?

5. Midfield looks bad, Sliva is only one trying, but also to much dribbling and no good passes inside the box. Other midfield players are too bad to be on this team, if you want to win PL you have to have GREAT midfield players who can pass great long balls inside the box.

6. Players with too many touches, 70% of the team is playing with the ball, bribling and holding the ball to long, why not play with max 2-3 touches? This will speed the game up, and will deliver more balls to attackers, and will create more chances? Dzeko was left without a single good ball for the whole lastnights game?

Please see this someone posted on this forum erlier:

Silva - 42 successful passes - 2 to Dzeko
Tevez - 33 successful passes - 0 to Dzeko? Tevez dont like Edin?

Dzeko - 17 successful passes - 4 to Tevez, 3 to Silva

So, nearly half of Dzeko's passes went to Silva and Tevez.

3% of Silva/Tevez passes went to Dzeko (which partly explains why he had less touches).

Kolarov Free Kick, Right behind it, great strike :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH5hhwHfPjg[/youtube]

City Square said:
Kolarov Free Kick, Right behind it, great strike :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH5hhwHfPjg[/youtube]
and a fan took that?? no reaction to the goal from him!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.