Birmingham City

uwerosler28

What's happened here ?, remember some great games against them when we where in Div 1. Them winning in the last min after Murtaz Sheila gave us the lead. Always one of the better supported teams in that league, watching now and entire stands empty is there some kind of protest or restrictions or have the fans deserted them ?

What's happened here ?, remember some great games against them when we where in Div 1. Them winning in the last min after Murtaz Sheila gave us the lead. Always one of the better supported teams in that league, watching now and entire stands empty is there some kind of protest or restrictions or have the fans deserted them ?
Wrong forum

But Birmingham supporters are like supporters of both Sheffield clubs.
The team falls upon hard times and the attendance drops to less than 10,000

i think a couple of their stands have been shut on health and safety grounds..seriously

They have had issues completing maintenance work on the Upper Kop & Upper Tilton Road Stand just before season kick off, which means they had to be closed. Apparently 7500 ST holders had to choose which game out of the first 2 they wanted to attend.

Not in the PL. The tier structure of the game is fucked

having said that. my health and safety wasnt a priority everytime ive been there...bit late on that quip lads. sorry

i think a couple of their stands have been shut on health and safety grounds..seriously
Is the correct answer!
Some good mates of mine are Bluenoses and have told me the clubs in a mess off the field and the ground closures are being enforced due to H&S reasons..
Sad actually as this could well have been us :-((

That game when Shelia scored was in the 2nd Division.
Recall a game in the 1st division in the mid 80's when we won 2-0 (McNab with a sublime curler) and there was less than 10,000 there - 4,000 were in the away end!
The Brummies sang sack the board throughout and we joined in and had a bit of a love in afterwards as they stayed behind to berate the board and we were kept behind (as away fans were then) and once more joined in with them.

That game when Shelia scored was in the 2nd Division.
Recall a game in the 1st division in the mid 80's when we won 2-0 (McNab with a sublime curler) and there was less than 10,000 there - 4,000 were in the away end!
The Brummies sang sack the board throughout and we joined in and had a bit of a love in afterwards as they stayed behind to berate the board and we were kept behind (as away fans were then) and once more joined in with them.
That 2-0 win was a proper good day out.

My memory has gone tho, I remember them on the little shelf to our right & the demo but would have said double your crowd figure....ah well it was a win that's all that really matters.

Good away day Birmingham. I think it was 2001/2002 night game was a top game and mad little away end.
Also 2005 I think when Andy Cole scored a cracking goal in front of us. Great celebrations with that one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.