Birmingham nursery worker admits child rape

lee-mcfc

just hearing about this now on itv news, makes me fucking sick how people can do this to young children!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-13683387" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-13683387</a>

[bigimg]http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/53284000/jpg/_53284404_paulwilson.jpg[/bigimg]
SCUM

Yes,just been watching it myself Lee.
Needs a fooking broom handle up his arse to see what the pain must be like.
Pity that all the paedos are grouped together in the nick,otherwise a hot pan of boilng fat over this twats head,would have been forthcoming from other inmates.

Mate you have no idea how bad it is, i do some white hat stuff on the .onion network (google: tor onion).

The shit i have hacked and reported would make you cry, some people really have no right to breath. The term evil doesn't cut it mate.

The worst thing is it happens more than you would ever care to imagine, all we can do is report these fuckers.
I even thought about vigilante stuff when i managed to penetrate their shitty proxies. Guess what i was told by cops, "If you are thinking of vigilante actions, you will get arrested and you will be prosecuted".
Those were the exact words i was told even though the cops were doing sod all so i sent it to the fbi, they thanked me and were on it asap, led to multiple arrests...and i hope a few death sentences.

Our legal system is an absolute disgrace, the woman who told me that almost sounded smug about it.

TCIB said:
Mate you have no idea how bad it is, i do some white hat stuff on the .onion network (google: tor onion).

The shit i have hacked and reported would make you cry, some people really have no right to breath. The term evil doesn't cut it mate.

The worst thing is it happens more than you would ever care to imagine, all we can do is report these fuckers.
I even thought about vigilante stuff when i managed to penetrate their shitty proxies. Guess what i was told by cops, "If you are thinking of vigilante actions, you will get arrested and you will be prosecuted".
Those were the exact words i was told even though the cops were doing sod all so i sent it to the fbi, they thanked me and were on it asap, led to multiple arrests...and i hope a few death sentences.

Our legal system is an absolute disgrace, the woman who told me that almost sounded smug about it.

TCIB, I have no idea what you do 'white hat' /.onion, but if you are legally allowed to access this kind of material surely this could be used as a front for actual offender to legally view such material??

Bluebird1 said:
Castration with a blunt knife and no anaesthetic sounds like a good punishment.

Then rusty barbed wire up the arse and removal of the eye lids.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
TCIB said:

TCIB, I have no idea what you do 'white hat' /.onion, but if you are legally allowed to access this kind of material surely this could be used as a front for actual offender to legally view such material??

The .onion network is not like the web, it is like umm think of every site you visit being run on a domestic line aka your home, and the url you would use is not like
a web addy it would look like this "78hdnygkitsiqn.onion".

This would be the same as say google.com but direct to a users server or home address and onion net hides where they are unless you know how to hack them.

First you have to find them, that is the main challenge, its not like the surface web where everything is webbed aka archived by google etc.

You have white hat, black hat, grey hat. Black hats are nasty they are there to make cash and or destroy specific websites for their own profit.
A white hat hacker is someone who is basically a hacker but they do it for good rather than cause mayhem.
A grey hat is someone who hacks basically for the fun of it, they have no real agenda just wanna cause a bit of hassle for companies they dont like and such, nothing serious.

sir malcom said:
I would jump on this piece of shits head,no doubt the lads on the inside will have the boiling water and sugar waiting ford this ****.

Oh aye he wont last long, bUT they bunch these cnuts together right ? for "their security" personally id watch em boil to death and then sleep like a baby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.