Birthdays

Chris Mac

Kneeling at the altar of a new era rather than a f
Mine was saturday, a great day out. Early kick off, more drinking time after the match, a great City win, good craic in town with some mates. The trouble is when you get older you suffer for a lot longer than you did in your youth after a heavy drinking session. I blame it all on Citys performance, the euphoric feeling from that win lasted a long time, which in turn made me drink more. Which then made me rough as fook all day yesterday. You don't get any wiser as you get older........

eshiers1 said:
happy birthday...mines on friday!!

up in newcastle, out friday and saturday before a very early start on sunday to get down for the game!
Travelling down with all the Geordies then!

Chris Mac said:
Mine was saturday, a great day out. Early kick off, more drinking time after the match, a great City win, good craic in town with some mates. The trouble is when you get older you suffer for a lot longer than you did in your youth after a heavy drinking session. I blame it all on Citys performance, the euphoric feeling from that win lasted a long time, which in turn made me drink more. Which then made me rough as fook all day yesterday. You don't get any wiser as you get older........

It wasn't my birthday but i was also rough as fuck yesterday after celebrating a great win.
My birthday is 10th of November so i'm hoping for the same feelings you had for yours.

tommyducks said:
eshiers1 said:
happy birthday...mines on friday!!

up in newcastle, out friday and saturday before a very early start on sunday to get down for the game!
Travelling down with all the Geordies then!

got a lift with a blue...thankfully

i had planned on getting the train which would have been interesting!

mine is saturday. i'm bringing the missus against juventus as a pre-birthday treat.

does anyone know how far the townley is from the corner shop? i usually park on the corner shop car park but charliebigspuds owes me a pint so if it's not too far, i may pop in the townley to claim my prize.

are you listening bigspuds????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.