Bit more info regarding new kits...

julio jordio

......as promised a few weeks ago.

Home kit is changing but only minor details (maroon will be on the socks) and the club are pushing for maroon names and numbers but the premier league are against it for some reason. Strange one.
New away kit, all navy with hooped navy/white socks. Mate said 'it's class'.
Third kit is staying.

so we dont need to buy the new shirt? if its just changes to the socks?

any shirt with the city badge on it is class. Heard a rumour that we may go back to the old badge, anyone else heard owt?

stanman said:
any shirt with the city badge on it is class. Heard a rumour that we may go back to the old badge, anyone else heard owt?

I hope not. We need to look to our future, not to the past

Norb said:
stanman said:

Ye is that why we have a retro looking kit now? and the third kit which is a throw back as well?

We need the old badge back I agree, even the really old one, the one that is the Manchester coat of arms, that would be classy!

Bojinov The Bull said:
Norb said:

Ye is that why we have a retro looking kit now? and the third kit which is a throw back as well?

We need the old badge back I agree, even the really old one, the one that is the Manchester coat of arms, that would be classy!
We'll have to buy back the rights to the old badge if we want to use it. As for the coat of arms, I'd rather keep it for cup finals. And anyway, the council own the rights to it (I think!).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.