Bit of a concern.

C_T_I_D

Santa Cruz linked with every man and his dog.
Adebayor linked with every man and his dog.
Tevez rumoured to be unhappy.
Unable to get rid of Robinho and Jo due to clubs not wanting them / wage demands.

And if the above go, how do we replace them within 1 month? Considering that we have 60 games to play this season, surely something needs to be set in stone pronto!

C_T_I_D said:
Santa Cruz linked with every man and his dog.
Adebayor linked with every man and his dog.
Tevez rumoured to be unhappy.
Unable to get rid of Robinho and Jo due to clubs not wanting them / wage demands.

And if the above go, how do we replace them within 1 month? Considering that we have 60 games to play this season, surely something needs to be set in stone pronto!

Could be worse...:)

We're fucked. Relegation looms for us this season. If Mancini can keep us up, he should be knighted.

rushts said:
I would be more concerned supporting one of the many other prem teams who have totally ignored this transfer window up to now.

The thing is if we're serious about competing on all fronts then we need a defined striking situation. If Balotelli, Dzeko are to come in then they need time to bed in before the first game in 12 days and the futures of the aforementioned need to be sorted aswell.

Tevez I am not worried about. Adebayor, I'm 50/50 on in terms of whether he'll stay or go, but Mancini doesn't seem to rate him. Jo and Robinho I don't give a shit about because they've contributed nothing in the last 18 months and Santa Cruz can go. But I'd rather we got their replacements in before we let any of them go, that's all.

Adebayor and Tevez are 2 of the top 5 or 6 forwards in the prem regardless of what anyone on here says. They scored what 43 goals between them last season. That was with Tevez off for his Daughters birth for a month and Adebayor missing almost half the season through the ACON disaster and suspensions.

They are proven at the very highest level and to us yes they are irreplaceable.

If they left there would be virtually no chance of replacing those goals and assists regardless of who we signed.

So I dont expect either of them to be sold they are just too important to us. If they are we are completely fucked !

RSC made virtually no contribution last season. 3 goals in 19 apperances for a top centre forward is beyond garbage. So we will be much better without him - even if we sign no replacement (very unlikely)

Robinho and Jo made no contribution at all so they wont be missed at all will they.

In any event I expect Adebayor and Tevez to stay, and us to sign Super Mario and possibly one other decent centre forward with RSC, Robinho, Jo and Caicedo on there way out of the club.

The big question is Bellamy - 13 goals and similar number of assists from the left wing that is going to be very difficult to replace so it doesnt make much sense letting him go either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.