Bit of a slur on our Dave surely?

Does anyone remember when the crazy bastard ate a Bakewell tart? Not the type of actions you want to see from a professional footballer, 3 successive managers in Mancini, Pellegrini and Guardiola couldn’t curb that mean streak what a waste of a career.
Ate it? He nibbled the corner before sheepishly putting it down! It was fucking hilarious.

Does anyone remember when the crazy bastard ate a Bakewell tart? Not the type of actions you want to see from a professional footballer, 3 successive managers in Mancini, Pellegrini and Guardiola couldn’t curb that mean streak what a waste of a career.

That was one of City’s best vids .... hilarious and instructive at the same time... it was if he had no idea what would happen to his body if he ate sugar.

bit of a throwaway snippet on city xtra twitter

apologies if posted elsewhere but this just dosnt seem that credible to me

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez was close to a £30m move for David Silva back in 2010 - but scrapped the idea after concerns grew over his alleged 'drinking' and 'partying' lifestyle.

[@TheAthletic via @SunSport]
The quietest man in football?!

I remember a video on CityTV with him in the early part of his time with us and they were showing him different British foods and meals; there was a Bakewell Tart there and he only had one bite of it as he said “too much sugar, don’t want the whole thing”

There’s no way David is a boozer hahaha

bit of a throwaway snippet on city xtra twitter

apologies if posted elsewhere but this just dosnt seem that credible to me

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez was close to a £30m move for David Silva back in 2010 - but scrapped the idea after concerns grew over his alleged 'drinking' and 'partying' lifestyle.

[@TheAthletic via @SunSport]
Who gives a fuck if he plays like he does.

To be fair it's always puzzled me as to how a renowned boozer like Merlin has managed to be so consistently at the top of his game over these past 10 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.