Bit of a slur on our Dave surely?

I remember Gary Neville waxing lyrical about him and talking about how there is a bubble in the Manchester football world where everyone knows everyone’s business. Except with Dave he didn’t have a clue what restaurants he went out to and didn’t even know where he lived, if I was Dave I’d hide from Gary Neville if I saw him down the local Moon Under The Water having a Carling so no wonder he doesn’t know.

Does anyone remember when the crazy bastard ate a Bakewell tart? Not the type of actions you want to see from a professional footballer, 3 successive managers in Mancini, Pellegrini and Guardiola couldn’t curb that mean streak what a waste of a career.

I remember him having that Bakewell tart, or a bite of one. I hear he ate the other half and then the rest of the pack at the next half time. No one got a crumb off him.

I remember Gary Neville waxing lyrical about him and talking about how there is a bubble in the Manchester football world where everyone knows everyone’s business. Except with Dave he didn’t have a clue what restaurants he went out to and didn’t even know where he lived, if I was Dave I’d hide from Gary Neville if I saw him down the local Moon Under The Water having a Carling so no wonder he doesn’t know.

Silva lives in 'Apper'ay! Halfway down Moston Lane. The flats opposite the police station where the 112/3/4 turn off Conran Street and go up to the Ben Brierley. He has an account with Deiliveroo! He knows about Gary Nutter and has made 'arrangements' so their paths will ne'er cross.

Me too, imagine how good he couldve been if he had looked after himself. Absolute nonsense, hed prob put weight on if he even looked at a few pints and a chippy tea.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.