Bit of a slur on our Dave surely?

I think David once had a small glass of sherry one close season, that’ll be it

He is a confessed Rechabite but lets face it he would be the life of any party especially when Paris Hilton comes to town , she speaks a mean football game and does her friend Kim.

Silva's idea of a party is washing himself with liquid soap instead of cake soap alone in his own home.

I reckon they would have to send a henchman around to his home to get him to come to the City lunch room between training sessions.

bit of a throwaway snippet on city xtra twitter

apologies if posted elsewhere but this just dosnt seem that credible to me

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez was close to a £30m move for David Silva back in 2010 - but scrapped the idea after concerns grew over his alleged 'drinking' and 'partying' lifestyle.

[@TheAthletic via @SunSport]

Looks like Dave has been caning the Calpol mate @Machiavelli

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez was close to a £30m move for David Silva back in 2010 - but scrapped the idea after concerns grew over his alleged 'drinking' and 'partying' lifestyle.

To be fair, given this country's journalistic ethics and them not looking for stories invoving footballers, that are not to do with football, there is every chance that Silva, playing for a small provincial club like City could have been out boozing and womanising every night for the last 9 years and nobody would be any the wiser.

I think this just might be true and Madrid swerved a bullet there.....

Haha we pissed on his chips 10yrs ago and he is still annoyed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.