Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

Yeah, I followed Lee's advice and Googled Abitrade. That was some hilarious shit. The first two articles are on fake news sites. The Abritrade website had a supposed copy of a supposed court injunction preventing a reasonably well known Israeli Adviser from harassing them, looked fake as fuck... mentioned another party and a youtube video featuring this adviser that was supposedly ordered to be taken down.... what do you know, the video is still up... it's a long hilarious interview with this Financial Adviser who is having the worst day of his life as he leads everyone through what's gone on.... he backed the currency to his clients, and everyone took a bath, the bath to end all baths, now everyone thinks he's a scammer. But the truth is one google search shows he has better credentials and is more trustworthy than all of the pro-Arbitrade stuff put together. They have shills everywhere as far as I can tell. Fake websites etc. The funny bit is them being backed by Gold. Apparently when applying for a license to trade in Bermuda (!), they told everyone, repeatedly, and still do on their website, that they had 400,000kg of gold backing the currency. It was in boxes waitig to be shipped their. Honestly I've never heard so much bullshit in my life, I do find this stuff funny, but there's a serious side to it, finance and trading worldwide is the fucking wild west, so many scams, and no-one is properly protected in the least.

You should look at Miami dade website under moas https://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/MobilePortal/ search moas and look at moas vs Goldberg / Hogg / Braverman. Unreal.

For the record I cannot believe what has happened with this gamble in the last year but it seems like sion has purchased this at the last minute, saving it from ‘scam’ status.
The tokens will be used to redeem physical gold via the blockchain, for example Bullionbypost.co.uk.
Also, the 395,000kg gold audit which was always provided by sion, will back the companies tokens and we this week seen images of gold bars being audited for this first annual report. This company has been the talk of the Bermuda government. The 2 parties are at war and the opposition don’t want fintech on the island, while the incumbent party try to push through companies licenses so they can get started on the island. Dirt is being thrown everywhere. The CEO, len Schultzman has a section of the Harvard business school named after him and steered PepsiCo for many years. He doesn’t do scams. Unfortunately this business has been the victim of Ronnie Moas pumping the coin to his subscribers when it was nowhere near ready to launch, after he was paid for an internal report he couldn’t resist temptation and released it as one of his picks behind the companies back, to his 3000 subscriners. The coin (backed by $1 in gold) pumped to 0.30$ and then down to less than 0.01$ When he flipped on the company in November. Ronnie tried to extort $700,000 out of Arbitrade for continued support after the initial pump (the docs are in the case files) and is now in court defending himself and is facing jail.

Ps Ronnie has zero credentials, he is not a licensed financial advisor and although he had a reasonable career in traditional stocks in the 90’s, his crypto recommendations have been shocking, only a stroke of luck when he got on cnbc at the height of the bitcoin pump of 2017, when he said bitcoin would be $20,000, did he strike lucky and got himself a nice load of gullible, newly bitcoin rich folk who wanted an advisor. I was one of those, for which I thank him for the $dig recommendation, but he has been an absolute disaster and he alone has caused many to lose their homes on his advice, promising riches time and time again, only to flip out and crash the coin overnight.

You should follow $dig even just for a laugh. But I’m invested, it’s up 228% in $ value in last 30 days, 352% in sats factoring bitcoin price in, its still undervalued by at least 150x
I’ll let you know how it goes :)

Last edited:
I certainly wouldnt touch it. Put your money in the stock market and take the dividends is my advice.

I’ve been in since August 2017 and endured an entire bear market. It’s taught me more about investing than 10 years of this outrageously over exuberant stock market could teach me.

This Ponzi scheme is just getting started. When Bitcoin dumps from its current price back to something sensible like $4,500 to $6,000, I’ll be filling my bags up for the ride to 6 figures.

I’ve been in since August 2017 and endured an entire bear market. It’s taught me more about investing than 10 years of this outrageously over exuberant stock market could teach me.

This Ponzi scheme is just getting started. When Bitcoin dumps from its current price back to something sensible like $4,500 to $6,000, I’ll be filling my bags up for the ride to 6 figures.

Brave man!

Gone from $5,000 to almost $8,000 since Saturday,they say all the hedge fund companies are buying them ,pump and dump ?

Gone from $5,000 to almost $8,000 since Saturday,they say all the hedge fund companies are buying them ,pump and dump ?

Fidelity is getting involved in the next month or so I believe. Apparently people in Venezuela have been buying Bitcoin due to the hyper inflation and their money becoming worthless. Trading volume is going up, it will no doubt retrace to a lower volume before going on a run again. But exciting times.

Has anyone ever actually sold bitcoin or similar?

I've done some research and whilst everyone is begging you to buy it, it becomes muddled and very blurry when it comes to selling....

Has anyone ever actually sold bitcoin or similar?

I've done some research and whilst everyone is begging you to buy it, it becomes muddled and very blurry when it comes to selling....

Piece of piss to sell if you use something like Coinbase, but if you want a better rate you want a p2p platform. Vast majority of people prefer putting their profits into buying more Bitcoin though as they see it as the main commodity.

Time for my regular reminder that crypto has the capacity to be the biggest scam of all time.

Only put in what you can afford to lose!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.