Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

Check out Safestar & Safegalaxy, both are younger versions of the same coin type. Safestar did 220% yesterday, just dropped hard but its at the last all time high and holding after 1 whale sold out at 10x for $800,000!

Do you what platform you can trade them on?

Do you what platform you can trade them on?
Both are on pancakeswap finance, it’s the biggest decentralised exchange and it runs on the Binance smart chain, so you’ll need BNB coin in your phone wallet for example (withdrawn as smart chain not Binance chain) to trade with most coins on it.

you’ll also need to set your wallet up for the smart chain network if it doesn’t already have it inbuilt. I believe Trustwallet is the easiest and metamask also is my preferred crypto storage wallet.

Binance allows you to purchase their native token BNB with debit card and withdraw on their website to your private wallet, once that’s done it’s just a case of connecting your wallet to the pancake swap website and trading. All trading is done with Binance coin to the other coin you want.

There are some good tutorials on YouTube as it’s had to explai

You are welcome - I'm still trying to understand it. But it is very interesting indeed.. my pissed I didn't invest when it was $0.25 cents.. $300 invest in 2011 would have made you a millionaire today...
And you'd have $65m, 4 years later. From a $300 bet 10 years ago. Wow.

Of course this is not true, because unless you forgot about it, you'd have probably cashed in your $300 investment when it reached $3,000 or $30,000 or $300,000. I cannot imagine many $300 investors have hung on until they have $65m.

And you'd have $65m, 4 years later. From a $300 bet 10 years ago. Wow.

Of course this is not true, because unless you forgot about it, you'd have probably cashed in your $300 investment when it reached $3,000 or $30,000 or $300,000. I cannot imagine many $300 investors have hung on until they have $65m.
I’m still hanging on at about $60,000. Am trying to think about it as “spent money,” o that I never think about going in and selling it.

Am trying hard to just let it ride and see where it takes me. Could be Nowheresville or Funkytown, but I’m willing to give it the next decade to find its path.

As you say, though, it’d be hard NOT to take a big bite if it added a zero or two!!

I've got a bit of Doge, from before its recent spikes. Not convinced it's a long term investment, so when do we think I should be getting out? It's dropped a bit the last few days which follows trend so i'm tempted to sell if it shoots up again.

I’m still hanging on at about $60,000. Am trying to think about it as “spent money,” o that I never think about going in and selling it.

Am trying hard to just let it ride and see where it takes me. Could be Nowheresville or Funkytown, but I’m willing to give it the next decade to find its path.

As you say, though, it’d be hard NOT to take a big bite if it added a zero or two!!

You have to consider what’s going to change your life IMO. 100k or even 500k isn’t going to change most people’s lives that much, maybe help you retire a bit earlier.

I enjoy messing around with crypto as I find the rest of the investment world pretty boring, but I would never bank my future on it.

Have some fun, make some money and take your initial investment out. It’s all just fun money after that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.