Black Friday And Cyber Monday:

Apologies and addendum to post 107. You can receive even more savings against this half price offer by applying code MA30QM at checkout, making each bottle of 50ML Daisy Au Du Parfum a mouth watering £31.05.

If we work together we survive!

y3ORvH6.jpg

And don't forget your Boots points : /

And don't forget that the over 60's now collect 8 points for every £1 spent instead of a paltry 4 but you have to activate this in your boots account with a single mouse click. That is all:

Last edited:
Been watching for the price of a laptop on currys months now, it has been discounted by 100e for about 3 months, was hoping it would get discounted further for black Friday, instead they just added a black friday deal label to it and left the 100e discount as is

Apologies and addendum to post 107. You can receive even more savings against this half price offer by applying code MA30QM at checkout, making each bottle of 50ML Daisy Au Du Parfum a mouth watering £31.05.

If we work together we survive!

y3ORvH6.jpg

And don't forget your Boots points : /

And don't forget that the over 60's now collect 8 points for every £1 spent instead of a paltry 4 but you have to activate this in your boots account with a single mouse click. That is all:
a bottle of perfume (made in Radcliffe) for 31 quid is never, ever gonna be classed as a 'bargain' in my house.

a bottle of perfume (made in Radcliffe) for 31 quid is never, ever gonna be classed as a 'bargain' in my house.
It's says in the descriptors below that the "effortless charm and youthfull elegance of Daisy transports you to a place that is optimistic beautiful and pure" and that doesnt sound anything like Radcliffe?

Anyway they make prefumes in posh places like Grasse and would never create potions in Northern mill towns as it's hardly synominous with glamour or panache. It's a fine place to make cloth and paper but hardly espousing a capital base for the perfumery industry. Eau Du Radcliffe my arse.

Have a look at this great deal Bob from Boots. I just grabbed three bottles for the girls for crimbo and it's for absolute pennies. It's not the au du toilette shite either, but the real deal parfum where a single dab lasts for hours. Earliest free delivery to store is the 4th december or a named delivery day for £3.95. Hoozah!

Get lost in a dream with this irresistible eau de parfum for women. Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Forever is a deeper perfume interpretation of the signature's key notes of blackberry, blue wisteria and white woods which leave a lasting impression of luxurious floraly, airy succulence and a velvety dream of a drydown
That's bollocks Bob. Its a well known fact that Bacup birds prefer au du chip fat, pal; )

It's says in the descriptors below that the "effortless charm and youthfull elegance of Daisy transports you to a place that is optimistic beautiful and pure" and that doesnt sound anything like Radcliffe?

Anyway they make prefumes in posh places like Grasse and would never create potions in Northern mill towns as it's hardly synominous with glamour or panache. It's a fine place to make cloth and paper but hardly espousing a capital base for the perfumery industry. Eau Du Radcliffe my arse.

Coincidentally, i made a nice butty running tours to the perfume factory in Grasse.

That's bollocks Bob. Its a well known fact that Bacup birds prefer au du chip fat, pal; )
Whatever next? Royston by Royston Vasey: You'll never leave!

Or for the more adventurous amongst you ...

Whatever next .. Royston by Royston Vasey: You'll never leave!

Or for the more adventurous among you ...

Nah. Now if ya said Royton gravy, I may have been interested, Bob.

BF purchases

- City warm-up training pants £24.99 (classicfootballshirts)
- WD Elements Portable 2TB £38.99 (Western Digital Outlet Store)
- French Blue Double duvet/pillowcases £59.50 (SecretLinenStore)

Richard Dunne.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.