Black Friday

I had an hour of training off the Sony rep in oldham retail park today.
We discussed at length the 8 and 9 series and how Sony were the pioneers of quantum dot technology only licencing it out to Samsung a year later.
Sony just use the terminology High dynamic resinance hdr for short.

We talked about the effect hdr can have with regards to colours and light on the sky and looked at 7 tellies to best demonstrate this. Also tv's with true backlighting was demenstrated with much gusto as opposed to the lower end side lit LED.

There is an in-between model that re0plicates back lighting and it is done by mirror refraction t3echniqe
This is the 9 series and also features 3d.

The 9 series was until fairly recently Sonys flagship range but this is now superseded by the Sonys tremendous XD range. The xd range has true backlighting and is the real deal. Things are moving along quite fast in tv land.

We also briefly touched on the LG range before I bade him a fond farewell promising to return on Black friday.
He muttered something as I left but my hearing these days is shot at.
Maybe he wanted to give me his calling card ?

Anyway back to the euphonism's.

Tyre kicker .. ..Messer.. Or just maybe just maybe as cunning as a fox who has just been appointed Professor of Cunning at Oxford University

Last edited:
Are we expecting any punch ups in Asda this year over some shit tellys

best bit of the day for me :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.