Black Russians.How do you like yours?

Shadz69

Out yesterday with an English pal having a few and he had never heard of Guinness in one.'What the fuck mate' he says to the barmaid and nearly starts a row.Just wonder how people like theirs and is this an Irish thing?I am presuming the latter.
Ice cold vodka
Kahlua coffee liqueur
Chilled Coca-Cola
Chilled Guinness stout
All over ice.

Pour the vodka and Kahlua coffee liqueur into a mixing glass with a few ice cubes and stir well. Pour that and the Coca-cola into a slim Jim. Pour Guinness on top from a height to create a creamy head,stir and serve.

I like mine thus.

Simply put 1 lump of ice in a 5L jug, pour in bottle of Russian Standard vodka, add a bottle of Kahlua and a bottle of Tia Maria.

Drink from jug

Drink

Repeat until paralytic

Repeat

Shadz69 said:
Out yesterday with an English pal having a few and he had never heard of Guinness in one.'What the fuck mate' he says to the barmaid and nearly starts a row.Just wonder how people like theirs and is this an Irish thing?I am presuming the latter.
Ice cold vodka
Kahlua coffee liqueur
Chilled Coca-Cola
Chilled Guinness stout
All over ice.

Pour the vodka and Kahlua coffee liqueur into a mixing glass with a few ice cubes and stir well. Pour that and the Coca-cola into a slim Jim. Pour Guinness on top from a height to create a creamy head,stir and serve.

Have never tried it with Guinness before, as I don't like the stuff not sure I'm going to try. Kahlua is better than Tia Maria though as it is not quite as sweet loads of ice lovely :0))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.