Black Widow Spider and Buffalo Wings

Garrinchas---Dog

Came close to eating one tonight,went for a meal at Longhorn steak house in Kissimmee,ordered boneless buffalo wings and some other bits,after eating most of the wings,what i thought was the green bit of the top of a tomato was stuck to a bit of chicken i was just about to eat,after knocking it off it was only a dead black widow spider...........I was pushing this thing around the plate,away from the food for 10 mins still thinking it was off a tomato............
All i know about them is what you see on the TV.
By the time i found this,the main meal had arrived,needless to say i had lost my appetite.
The manager couldn't do enough for us after this,i said to the misses he was probably shitting himself in case i ran off to a local solicitor screaming my head off.
Having looked online since,even if i had swallowed it i would be ok as it was not poisonous just venomous.

We don't know how lucky we are in Britain,with no venomous critters to spoil
the day

black_widow_spider_02.jpg

spot the difference

images

I'm in Florida in 10 days. What's the weather like? Don't think I'll order the buffalo wings though

rhinomcfc said:
don't get how you wouldn't die if you swallowed it?? not a pleasent thing to happen though!
If the venom doesn't get into the bloodstream you'll be find, stomach acid probably denatures it.

god help her

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJaoprpwpqg[/youtube]

*simmo* said:
I'm in Florida in 10 days. What's the weather like? Don't think I'll order the buffalo wings though
Simmo we have been here a week and it's been cold. Just started to warm up yesterday. It was -1 last monday with the wind chill, I would recommend bringing warm clothes for the night time, or you could do what we did and stock up on the bargains at the outlet malls.
Have you been to Florida before and where are you staying?

Garrinchas---Dog said:
Came close to eating one tonight,went for a meal at Longhorn steak house in Kissimmee,ordered boneless buffalo wings and some other bits,after eating most of the wings,what i thought was the green bit of the top of a tomato was stuck to a bit of chicken i was just about to eat,after knocking it off it was only a dead black widow spider...........I was pushing this thing around the plate,away from the food for 10 mins still thinking it was off a tomato............
By the time i found this,the main meal had arrived,needless to say i had lost my appetite.
The manager couldn't do enough for us after this,i said to the misses he was probably shitting himself in case i ran off to a local solicitor screaming my head off.
Having looked online since,even if i had swallowed it i would be ok as it was not poisonous just venomous.

the day

i didnt know buffalos had wings, and i may be wrong but i thought black widow spider were indigenous to austrailia, i think i should of googled

r.soleofsalford said:
Garrinchas---Dog said:

the day

i didnt know buffalos had wings, and i may be wrong but i thought black widow spider were indigenous to austrailia, i think i should of googled

ok i`ve just google, i am a cnut

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.