BlackBerry or i phone

scotty123

Need to upgrade my phone, was going to go for a BlackBerry on step daughters advice but people keep telling me they have had nothing but trouble with theirs so now thinking i phone, which is best

ones a delightful fruit the others a piece of techo shite, go with a samsung/lg

I have a Samsung galaxy nexus I believe, it's not the latest one but the one before. Its a very good phone and easy to handle. £25 a month a month for unlimited texts, 200 mins (which I barely use but you can get more for exchange of something else) , and 750mb of my internet which is ace. I also was offered a panther package or something along those lines. Free sky sports on your phone and a free music app which I use daily. This was from phones 4 u.

Failing that, I had an iPhone 3g before that, was easier to use but bit more pricey at the time. Both will work magic for you.

Neither, however if you must have one I will, on this occasion, stick up for the iBrand. My kids have BB's and so does Mrs P until her sells her soul to Apple. They, (BB), are plastic pieces of shite and fuck up on a regular basis.

I would encourage you to get Android though.

blue underpants said:
MATCITY said:
Blackberrys are for teenagers get any other phone
Thats something i have noticed,cheers
I've got an iPhone and would recommend one, but a lot of people like the Samsung which is the cheaper option just depends what your budget is

Don't bother with a Blackberry if you've got above average finger size.

They are also the Manchester teenage scally must-have accessory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.