BlackBerry or i phone

Galaxy Nexus,

I would get the iPhone through upgrade, cash it in and buy this <a class="postlink" href="https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=nexus_4_16gb" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://play.google.com/store/devices/d ... xus_4_16gb</a> giving you a top of the range phone and cash left over.

It has a better screen, better cpu, graphics and imo Android is better although the software is subjective the hardware isn't and the Nexus is better than the iPhone.

MATCITY said:
blue underpants said:
MATCITY said:
Blackberrys are for teenagers get any other phone
Thats something i have noticed,cheers
I've got an iPhone and would recommend one, but a lot of people like the Samsung which is the cheaper option just depends what your budget is
As i live in Cyprus everything electrical especially phones are very expensive so as im back in Manc for a while im going to buy one here iv a budget of about 200 quid.
Another thing iv got to consider is the dust problem, everything out there gets covered in it and gets into electrical goods for fun, a lot of Cypriots and ex pats walk about with the crappiest phones going purely because of it, most taxi drivers use Alcatel for six months then throw them away

blue underpants said:
MATCITY said:
blue underpants said:
I've got an iPhone and would recommend one, but a lot of people like the Samsung which is the cheaper option just depends what your budget is
As i live in Cyprus everything electrical especially phones are very expensive so as im back in Manc for a while im going to buy one here iv a budget of about 200 quid.
Another thing iv got to consider is the dust problem, everything out there gets covered in it and gets into electrical goods for fun, a lot of Cypriots and ex pats walk about with the crappiest phones going purely because of it, most taxi drivers use Alcatel for six months then throw them away
I'd say take notice of that then and buy a shit one for £30. No point in blowing £200 of your hard-earned and watching it get dust-fucked.

blue underpants said:
MATCITY said:
blue underpants said:

u might be better just going for the iphone 3g in that case, u can get a good reconditioned one from the cex shop in the arndale but also buy a screen protector and cover that should last u well more than 6 months

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.webuy.com/phones/search_results.php?manuId=2&stext=iphone%203g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.webuy.com/phones/search_resul ... phone%203g</a>

Pigeonho said:
blue underpants said:
MATCITY said:
I'd say take notice of that then and buy a shit one for £30. No point in blowing £200 of your hard-earned and watching it get dust-fucked.
Good advice mate im having second thoughts now, the tip tap phone iv got now was quite expensive two years ago and it is on its way out due to dust, might stick with this until its totally fooked then buy a crappy one, when in Rome and all that

A Sony Xperia Go might be a good idea. They are waterproof, so they would likely be dust-proof too.

sony_xperia_go_rugged_android_smartphone_beer.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.