Blackberry

Stillsy said:
Anyone have one?

Got mine a week ago and its class.

I have the bold.
lost my i phone a bought one of these got to say its wank and cant wait till my contract is up so i can get another i phone

MATCITY said:
Stillsy said:
Anyone have one?

Got mine a week ago and its class.

I have the bold.
lost my i phone a bought one of these got to say its wank and cant wait till my contract is up so i can get another i phone

torch for me,does everything i want..not tried the iphone tho...

i hate blackberrys especially now that everyone just follows the hype i had two white bolds ,sold them though

My iphone contract is up next month was contemplating going for a blackberry due to cost, am i dropping a bollock then??

I love my blackberry, and it leaves me out of the 'pretentious iPhone wanker' column. Win win.

I was looking at the curve 9300 as I haven't got 3g on my 1st gen iPhone. Am I making a mistake with that aswell?

howfen blue said:
My iphone contract is up next month was contemplating going for a blackberry due to cost, am i dropping a bollock then??
Go for a HTC. It's not an iPhone and it's infinitely better than the Blackberry. Wish I'd gone for the Desire HD rather than the iPhone 4 now having had one for 9 months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.