Blackberry's

Captain Oats

What are they! im due a new phone and want the Iphone but im intrigued the the blackberry. They seem to be getting more popular with people posting thier pins on facebook etc? what does the pin do???

Should i get an Iphone GS or one of these??

jd-blue said:
get a blackberry, i have a blackberry storm and its 10 times better than the iphone

Don't listen to him! ;)

Get an iphone.

dont listen to either of them.

get one of these beautys:

euk8wi.jpg

shadygiz said:
thats the one, its abeauty, i got one for free from vodafone cos i can upgrade my phone but they are really good on deals, its a great phone too, its better than the iphone, i have had one before, its a disappointment

I have the blackberry curve 8900, love the blackberry. The pins are for instant messenger, much like MSN, its free too.

I got a Blackberry after my Sony-E went missing after a layover in Chicago... after a few months I couldn't abide it, and sold it to a chef to get myself a Nokia from the UK.

The BB was just too fiddly and complicated for me to be bothered with - but if you're into doing all the stuff people do with their telephones (I generally use them for making calls with & prefer my notebook for everything else) and can get into learning how to do everything with a bunch of keystrokes and variations, it could be for you.

Since I don't have an I-phone I personally can't comment on them, but I have friends who own and adore 'em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.