Blackburn 1 City 4

What a day. So hot & we took over Blackburn before the match. We were in the Blackburn end - but soon realised most people in there were City fans. We were everywhere. We’ve experienced some terrific games - in my opinion much more memorable than any other team. And they say we’ve no history...

Watching it now, great end to end game watching without the pressure. I am in the Blackburn end behind the goal.

That’s where we were. Kept quiet until we realised most people near us were Blues

That’s where we were. Kept quiet until we realised most people near us were Blues

I was unlucky I was right in the middle behind the goal and the Blackburn fan's all around knew I was a Blue pretty early doors. The bloke sat next to me on my left was a Blue which helped but the rest were Blackburn fan's who kept a close eye on us. They were okay but it would have turned if we jumped up and celebrated our goals. After spending £100 on the ticket my biggest fear was getting kicked out.

Reactions: CC1
I was unlucky I was right in the middle behind the goal and the Blackburn fan's all around knew I was a Blue pretty early doors. The bloke sat next to me on my left was a Blue which helped but the rest were Blackburn fan's who kept a close eye on us. They were okay but it would have turned if we jumped up and celebrated our goals. After spending £100 on the ticket my biggest fear was getting kicked out.
Almost the same but I was in the stand opposite the cameras and in a stubborn moment, refused to pay the tout £100. I said it was on principle. I’d pay £90 but not £100.

Luckily he took it. I sat on my hands for about 10-15 minutes until half the stand went up with a blast of “when the blues go marching in” and then it was easy street.

Almost the same but I was in the stand opposite the cameras and in a stubborn moment, refused to pay the tout £100. I said it was on principle. I’d pay £90 but not £100.

Luckily he took it. I sat on my hands for about 10-15 minutes until half the stand went up with a blast of “when the blues go marching in” and then it was easy street.

It was worth every penny looking back, a special memory.

The few Blackburn fans near us were ok. Only time I’ve run into the pitch at the end

Great great day. Can’t match times like those whatever the status of a club!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.