Blackburn Away 2000

KingRuben

Just been watching the videos from Gillingham 99 and I remembered somebody posted a full video of the 4-1 promotion game against Blackburn, it had all the match and loadsa views of the fans then the celebrations, anyone got a link? I've searched youtube everywhere but can't find a full video! p.s the fans reactions from games like this should be shown to the players before Wednesday and we should all try and get back to that, instead of acting like brats who forget where we came from! we're still the soap opera club with the best fans in football!

I hav a video but no video player to watch it! My dad and I went and had one of the best away trips ever. If u look closely when they're peppering our goal in the 2nd half u can see referee terry Heilbronn shaking his head as if "FFS what are city playing at" lol. Elton Welmsby was presenting...

Absolutely bolloxed that day, flew in from Florida landing at Manchester at 10am, my mate picked me up at 11am and we drank 6 cans from the off licence whilst we waited for a pub to open, needless to say had a thick head by tea time and was in bed by 10pm having not slept for about 48 hours.....Top day though.

The vision of the fans outside the ground that day is up there with some of my best childhood city memories.

aussie blake said:
The vision of the fans outside the ground that day is up there with some of my best childhood city memories.

was on the front row ( well row 2 as row 1 not used) of the second tier right behind the goal had a mate in ticket office

better day than gillingham as we had more time to savour the victory plus a mate kept texting me saying Alan Brazil was apperplectic on sky because of his beloved Ipswich and how many chances Blackburn missed

big sports shop in the lake district area,ambleside? Went in there a couple of yrs ago and theres this massive big picture of the City fans that day,about 50 by 40.

SWSB said:
big sports shop in the lake district area,ambleside? Went in there a couple of yrs ago and theres this massive big picture of the City fans that day,about 50 by 40.

That's the "Homes of Football" exhibition. He took loads of pictures that day.

Good day, been away on holiday and missed getting a ticket so went down on the day, bought a ticket of the waiter in Jacks pub for there end not alone though loads of blues in there, It was a hot day got my face burn't "top day"

Didsbury Dave said:
SWSB said:

That's the "Homes of Football" exhibition. He took loads of pictures that day.

correct,one of the old fashioned turnstiles in there.Used to be made on the Irlams of the height in Salford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.