Blackburn Away

City_Shirts

Looking to travel to Blackburn game, which I think is this Sunday but not sure if I can make it or not but if I do make it, I will need a ticket but if I cant make it and don’t get a ticket then I wont need one, if I do get one but cant make it then I will not need the ticket, if I get one, but if I don’t go then I will have a spare ticket, if I get one, but If I can make it but don’t get one then I will still need one, If the game was next Sunday then I defiantly couldn’t make it but if it was the following Sunday or Saturday then I could make it but would still need a ticket, depending on kick-off time

Cheers

well if you don't go and have the spare let me know because if i go i'll need a ticket but not if i don't. But if i don't go and you don't go but still give me your ticket i'll then have a spare and if you need one you can have it .

If anyone has 1 spare can you pm me please.

1 of the lads at work is going with the family and he is short of 1 ticket for 1 of the kids. but a adult or junior ticket he will be happy with.

Colin_Bell said:
Looking to travel to Blackburn game, which I think is this Sunday but not sure if I can make it or not but if I do make it, I will need a ticket but if I cant make it and don’t get a ticket then I wont need one, if I do get one but cant make it then I will not need the ticket, if I get one, but if I don’t go then I will have a spare ticket, if I get one, but If I can make it but don’t get one then I will still need one, If the game was next Sunday then I defiantly couldn’t make it but if it was the following Sunday or Saturday then I could make it but would still need a ticket, depending on kick-off time

Cheers

thats the most confusing thing I've ever read CB and I'm sober!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.