Blackburn did it, so why cant City ?

Rorz88

Probably grafting, and moaning about refs!
Blackburn won the title when no one expected them too and everyone had wrote them off, so why cant we, i think for the equivalent time of era, we have a better squad than them and with abit of luck can surely push for a top 3 spot??

Discuss.......

sam the drummer said:
See where we are come January, dont get carried away ;)

Jan is the key for me, lets see how we cope the next three games without Ade because come Jan he'll be gone for the month! If we do ok without him then I will breath easier and worry less but as it stands my feet are staying close to the ground.
Sunday is our biggest challenge, the biggest we will face this season - the Rags away - Huge game and a win will bring so much belief to the squad.

Why "Because were City"
would be good though , get tingles just thinking about it.
would settle for a Cup or even just a trip to wembleeeeeeeeeeeeeey

Not get carried away. Think this is the one and only time i will agree with Andy Gray.
He has been saying for a while, that when you look who weve got, there's no point of setting goals ie top 4 top 6 or whatever. We've got to be looking higher and yeah who knows, let have a go.

sunday is key for me!

can we preform without our star striker still against one of the sky 4, these are the hurdles that will prove we have arrived! im still happy for top 6 right now! anymore is a welcome bonus!!

We should be able to cope without Adebayor this sunday. It will mean some extra work from the midfield though,If the likes of Ireland and Petrov can get forward to score whilst Barry and De Jong keep the defense we'll create opportunities.
Richards needs to have another game like last time out and that'll provide the service (I still smile at how he turned Song, last season he wouldn't have got round a lorry!)
We've nothing to fear.

COME ON BLUES!!!

Blackburn werent up against 4 of the top 6 in Europe then.

It was Leeds, Villa, Newcastle or Blackburn against the Rags. Norwich even got into the act in 95!

We've got to turn over 10 years of hegemony, where the established sides have been taking 20-30 million more per year than any other Premiership club.

Not that we cant do it, I think all departments of our squad are as strong as any of the top 4. It's just a matter of getting it out on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.