Blackburn Fan in Peace

Rovers1995

Blackburn fan in peace here, I would just like to hear what you really think about the game today. Honestly. I'll wait for those that went to the game to respond, as they are the fans who can give an honest opinion.

7,000 of us were there today mate, I thought we owned your arses and beat you down fottballing terms!

:P Nah we were okay, you were better in the first half, even in the second, good win for us though.

Rovers1995 said:
Blackburn fan in peace here, I would just like to hear what you really think about the game today. Honestly. I'll wait for those that went to the game to respond, as they are the fans who can give an honest opinion.

'Kin Hell!!!!

A Blackburn fan who can read and write, we are privileged.

;0)

Welcome to Bluemoon bud.

We have a post match discussion thread in our matchday section if you wish to pop down there.

Streamed it on'tinternet.

We rushed our play in the first half and gave the ball away far too cheaply.

You played a typical Allardyce game, hoofing the ball into the sky and having all the big blokes up top.

Seriously, if you carry on like that all season I think you'll struggle.

Didn't go, watched the game though. Few hairy moments, you still look good going forward, blooding a few new boys I see. Last season, we would never have taken 3 points from you in that position. But there is more steel in City nowadays.

Don't like the long ball tactics that Sam favours, not really your style.

Rovers1995 said:

Only one team was trying to play football mate and if i had to watch a Fat Sam team, week in week out, i would top myself i think!

You lot should get rid of him fast!

HOOOOOOF!!!

Well I didn't go, but watched the whole 90minutes so can I reply?

I thought that 2nd half we settled down better, and over the course of the game managed to withstand the long balls and did reasonably well. Not a result to make us say yes we will win the league, but enough to suggest we can finish 4th ahead of Arsenal if we can win away like that. At home we will be world beaters with the team we now have, we were brilliant at home last season anyway.

In terms of yourselves, you won't finish any lower than 15th playing like that. Especially at home.

Thanks for your honesty, over 22000 of us Rovers were there to see us have more chances than you. :P
I think you need one or two more defenders and a season of bettering where you were last year will be good for you. I don't think you will break into the big 4 YET. What did you think about Rovers? It wasn't as easy as you thought it would be. And like I posted yeaterday, I knew that Rovers wouldn't kick you or resort to dirty tactics.

When we get all of our players back (that are all first teamers), Nelsen, Dunn, Grella,Reid and Emerton, we will play the passing game. Don't worry about that.

Rovers1995 said:
Thanks for your honesty, over 22000 of us Rovers were there to see us have more chances than you. :P
I think you need one or two more defenders and a season of bettering where you were last year will be good for you. I don't think you will break into the big 4 YET. What did you think about Rovers? It wasn't as easy as you thought it would be. And like I posted yeaterday, I knew that Rovers wouldn't kick you or resort to dirty tactics.

You used to play some wonderful football, even Arsenal like at times. But the long ball .. not convinced

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.