Blackburn home

citymad

Team supported
Man chest hair City
The wife and I are coming back to England for Xmas and I was wondering how easy or hard is it to get hold of two tickets. Do we have to purchase an access or citycard to get them ? We might do the hospitality package like last time. Will probably go Villa away aswell. Any help will be appreciated. Cheers.

citymad said:
The wife and I are coming back to England for Xmas and I was wondering how easy or hard is it to get hold of two tickets. Do we have to purchase an access or citycard to get them ? We might do the hospitality package like last time. Will probably go Villa away aswell. Any help will be appreciated. Cheers.

It may be difficult to get a Villa ticket away but you can get them easy enough in the Villa end for £19 at ticketmaster.co.uk.

I sat in the Villa end a couple of years ago when Vassell scored and had no trouble - then again I kept my mouth shut and cheered quietly when we scored!!

I'll probably do same again this season as its £10 cheaper than away fans and Villa never sell out anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.