Blackburn Replay...Hoping for cheaper tickets.

St Helens Blue (Exiled)

Thought I'd start a thread as there are a few snippets on other threads.
The club simply has to price this right.Potential for TV,West Ham and Barca already paid for this month.

Hopefully £15 max for adults and a fiver for kids/oaps...Free upgrades as well.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Thought I'd start a thread as there are a few snippets on other threads.
The club simply has to price this right.Potential for TV,West Ham and Barca already paid for this month.

Hopefully £15 max for adults and a fiver for kids/oaps...Free upgrades as well.

Isn't £15 the cheapest we can charge for adults?

Unless it is £5 for everyone there is no way I am taking another afternoon off and £40 petrol, should have done the job today, could be 20k or less for the replay, so much money being forked out at the moment like £58 for my daughters Chelsea ticket 5 mins ago.

On a good note at least sections are turning orange and red for the Semi.

It's getting expensive being a Blue these days - especially if you are on the cup schemes!
£15 tops for the replay. As SHB says if the game is on TV then the crowd attendance will really
suffer unless the tickets are priced accordingly.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Unless it is £5 for everyone there is no way I am taking another afternoon off and £40 petrol, should have done the job today, could be 20k or less for the replay, so much money being forked out at the moment like £58 for my daughters Chelsea ticket 5 mins ago.

On a good note at least sections are turning orange and red for the Semi.

Agree totally, a fiver or I don't go..

Really need as close to £0 as possible

£5 adults £1 kids please

Please

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
bobmcfc said:
Really need as close to £0 as possible

£5 adults £1 kids please

Please

I think it will be a fiver for Old Codgers and then a fiver off for being in the Cup Scheme, or they could just say it's free for ST's!

I think next season I'm just going to be on the Euro scheme then pick the other games I can attend. Been a really tough year. This has come at an iffy time so I'm praying not to get stung too hard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.