Blackburn V City FA Cup Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue underpants said:
Just slightly off topic, whats with the trains to Blackburn on Saturday, someone at Swansea yesterday said you cannot get a direct train, does anybody know whats happening?
I'm not going, but in the past I've gone to Mill Hill as that's the closest station. I can't remember whether I went Direct before, but looks like if you're going from Manchester Victoria you could change at Blackburn for a train to Mill Hill

Travel by Leaving From Platform To Arriving Platform Duration Additional info
Train 09:29 Manchester Victoria [MCV] 4 Blackburn [BBN] 10:20 3 0h 51m

Northern Rail service from Manchester Victoria to Blackburn show calling points

Train 10:35 Blackburn [BBN] 4 Mill Hill (Lancs) [MLH] 10:38 1 0h 03m

blue underpants said:
Just slightly off topic, whats with the trains to Blackburn on Saturday, someone at Swansea yesterday said you cannot get a direct train, does anybody know whats happening?

The Manchester Victoria train goes direct to Blackburn, takes 50 minutes.

blue underpants said:
As far as I know mate they still run direct from Victoria to Blackburn.

But Mill Hill is closer. Ewood park is in Darwen...not Blackburn.<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:50 pm --<br /><br />No extra time if its a draw. Replay would likely be weds 15th Jan. Don't want that

This will be a routine win. Once we get the 1st goal we'll get plenty. I'd love to see Lopes involved at some point.

I am confident we'll do the domestic treble.

i kne albert davy said:
blue underpants said:
I was told they are doing something to the train line this weekend, something about electrification and the line will be disrupted

Marvin said:
But Mill Hill is closer. Ewood park is in Darwen...not Blackburn.

-- Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:50 pm --

No extra time if its a draw. Replay would likely be weds 15th Jan. Don't want that

-- Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:20 pm --

Marvin said:
But Mill Hill is closer. Ewood park is in Darwen...not Blackburn.

-- Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:50 pm --

No extra time if its a draw. Replay would likely be weds 15th Jan. Don't want that

Is it in Darwen really

blue underpants said:
i kne albert davy said:
blue underpants said:
I was told they are doing something to the train line this weekend, something about electrification and the line will be disrupted

Uh oh... This needs looking into.

We better rest the whole 11 who started against Swansea.

I want to see at least 1 player from the EDS.

moggymoz said:
blue underpants said:
i kne albert davy said:

Uh oh... This needs looking into.

They run from Victoria or if you live Bury end then you can get the train from Bolton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.