"Blackfishing"

Was on holiday with my 72 year old (but very active and mentally aware) Aunt last week. We both agreed that this is what we both do now, otherwise it would send us crazy.

Someone on here will ask if someone is "Bluefishing" soon.

Misrepresenting themselves as City fans :)

I’ve just seen this on the News and just shouted “FUCK OFF!” at the tele. What a load of bollocks.

Are men wearing those silly man buns trying to look like Japanese Sumo wrestlers? Sumofishing!

Fuck off!

I’ve just seen this on the News and just shouted “FUCK OFF!” at the tele. What a load of bollocks.

Are men wearing those silly man buns trying to look like Japanese Sumo wrestlers?

Fuck off!
smooth-getting-ready.gif

Are men wearing those silly man buns trying to look like Japanese Sumo wrestlers?

Fuck off!
And remember "come on Eileen" by Dexys? I dressed as an Irish traveller for about 6 months after that, it spawned a certain "look."
And it was a compliment to how good the look was, nothing more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.