"Blackfishing"

Yes, you are quite correct and I've changed the post title. Shows how much I know about it, lol.
Never heard of it before.

It's hard to keep up mate, I only knew by googling it. She's accused of some pretty stupid things by people who haven't got their brains into first gear.

Slebageddon incoming ;)

I watched an episode of Benny Hill last night that popped up on my YouTube. Blackface and everything. The jist was he was trying to get a repeat bedwash from a nurse, and whilst moving beds a Rastafari fella is in one and you can guess the rest. Not racist in its context of the story arch, but not funny either

It's hard to keep up mate, I only knew by googling it. She's accused of some pretty stupid things by people who haven't got their brains into first gear.

Slebageddon incoming ;)
It's doing my head in to be honest, lots of people seem to be offended by anything and everything. Can't keep up. Getting old I guess.

It's doing my head in to be honest, lots of people seem to be offended by anything and everything. Can't keep up. Getting old I guess.

Insulate yourself, don't care enough to allow it to register and only fight the nonsense when it tries to infect your own personal space.

The rest of the world can carry on dreaming things up, they will be eviscerated by the generation that comes after them and I will be long gone by then oblivious to the cut and thrust of brain fart Olympics.

Insulate yourself, don't care enough to allow it to register and only fight the nonsense when it tries to infect your own personal space.

The rest of the world can carry on dreaming things up, they will be eviscerated by the generation that comes after them and I will be long gone by then oblivious to the cut and thrust of brain fart Olympics.
Was on holiday with my 72 year old (but very active and mentally aware) Aunt last week. We both agreed that this is what we both do now, otherwise it would send us crazy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.