"Blackfishing"

I am stunned you think there is a point to this fishing nonsense.

Unless your aim is promoting racial disharmony or just plain old fashioned winding up.
No you're right. The best way to promote racial harmony is to ridicule peoples concerns. Don't worry guys Obama's tie solved racism

1St world issues mate. People with real problems and issues don't have problems with the way someone else dresses or looks.
So? Just because it's a 1st world problem doesn't not make it a problem.

Again, I'll say it's completely harmless to just make an effort to understand the other perspective. Nobody needs to change their mind on anything, but a little bit of understanding never hurt anybody.

Not a single person on this thread other than mack has read why leigh , who is a mixture of race including jamacian, has taken offence and why , just the usual pile on and disgusting posts about jesy , get a life, take a moment to research it and try and understand it , too much to ask i know but try
You are right I don't have any inclination to read about made up issues or so called problems. Nothing against either girl whatsoever I'm sure they are both very nice, but is the way someone else's dresses or looks really a problem or news worthy? in a word no!

So? Just because it's a 1st world problem doesn't not make it a problem.

Again, I'll say it's completely harmless to just make an effort to understand the other perspective. Nobody needs to change their mind in anything, but a little bit of understanding never hurt anybody.
Yes that's right, it isnt a problem at all!

Perhaps you should go out to Sudan and explain to some starving people why you think this is an issue? What do you think the reaction would be ? Bewilderment ? Astonishment. Get a fxxxking grip possibly?

See what a little context does to your so called serious issue?

Some posters would really benefit from listening/reading people like Akala

This isn't a dig mate it really isn't, but he seems to be a race baiter in the real sense of the word. His Mother is white and he genuinely seems to hate this country with a passion.

If white people spouted the tosh he spouted in public life they'd be pilloried. Overall unless you are politically active on the left he's insignificant, most people wouldn't know who he was and wouldn't want to know who he is.

You are right I don't have any inclination to read about made up issues or so called problems. Nothing against either girl whatsoever I'm sure they are both very nice, but is the way someone else's dresses or looks really a problem or news worthy? in a word no!

Root cause?

Jealousy probably. Whilst I'm not musically aware enough to make a good judgement on the quality of the lyrics and sound. The video certainly has a high production quality and features cameo or collaboration from two big stars.

Maybe the rest of the band were caught off guard by it, Jesy stepped away from the band for mental health reasons and a few months later comes out with a reasonable quality first single in her solo career.

It’s not the first time there has been a bitter falling out and feelings of betrayal because someone left a band and was the first to go it alone.

Doesn't make false racism accusations because someone wears fake tan yoo dark, wears braids and sings R&B valid though.

Last edited:
This isn't a dig mate it really isn't, but he seems to be a race baiter in the real sense of the word. His Mother is white and he genuinely seems to hate this country with a passion.

If white people spouted the tosh he spouted in public life they'd be pilloried. Overall unless you are politically active on the left he's insignificant, most people wouldn't know who he was and wouldn't want to know who he is.
Deary me...

Well having read his book cover to cover twice il have to disagree. But you should educate yourself to realise why what your saying is tinged with racism.

What is the real sense of the word race baiter then? Someone that needs to pipe down a bit according to the white masses?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.