"Blackfishing"

Yes that's right, it isnt a problem at all!

Perhaps you should go out to Sudan and explain to some starving people why you think this is an issue? What do you think the reaction would be ? Bewilderment ? Astonishment. Get a fxxxking grip possibly?

See what a little context does to your so called serious issue?

You know the irony is that your view is a constant in the 'dismissive' state of mind. There's a repeated view of 'whataboutism' that happens every day, month and year when it comes to issues that undermine societal balance.

These are separate subjects; starvation and equality and, yet, the ability to 'recognise' the issues are the same, but different in levels of importance.

It's silly that both matters cannot be addressed.

See I don't believe I have the bias and prejudices thrown at me by activists. I do have preferences moulded by my cultural upbringing but as you say everyone does.

"Moving past" an imagined prejudice by reading a book and agreeing with someone else's narrative isn't healthy. I don't have to read a book by Nigel Farage to assume that he's a bit on the right side of politics, there's enough evidence out there to show he has views I don't agree with, when I see someone else displaying those traits then I will ignore their views too.

Being a moderate isn't a crime, picking a side isn't a requirement and the majority of people are not that invested in the new moonie flavour of the month agendas.
Your moderate in your racism il give you that.

This isn't a dig mate it really isn't, but he seems to be a race baiter in the real sense of the word. His Mother is white and he genuinely seems to hate this country with a passion.

If white people spouted the tosh he spouted in public life they'd be pilloried. Overall unless you are politically active on the left he's insignificant, most people wouldn't know who he was and wouldn't want to know who he is.

Am I reading "most" to be Caucasians? I can understand that.

Because Akala is very well respected in the older academic circles of Black society.

No you're right. The best way to promote racial harmony is to ridicule peoples concerns. Don't worry guys Obama's tie solved racism

People’s concerns gets ridiculed all the time, no one owns the right not to be ridiculed. Treat people decently is a pretty straightforward way to live your life.

Bluemoon being the exception to this but everyone is faceless, sexless and colourless anyhow so wobble away.

Nothing that I have posted or suggested indicates racism, I will leave you with your madness safe in the knowledge that you're a fringe moonie.
A what now?

If your not actively anti racist your a racist...

People’s concerns gets ridiculed all the time, no one owns the right not to be ridiculed. Treat people decently is a pretty straightforward way to live your life.

Bluemoon being the exception to this but everyone is faceless, sexless and colourless anyhow so wobble away.

See?

You've explained the issue of appropriation for famous people that gain wealth from it.

It's all about respecting where it came from and not passing it off as your own thing.

Hopefully, others will agree with you, so thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.