Blackpool FC

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
hertsblue said:
See Ince is doing his usual bang up job. 9 defeats in 10 games now

I fancy they'll 'swap' him for Hollers!

Holloway would have to be fucking mental to go back working for the Oystons - so you may be right.

Blackpool are on their way to a big local derby next season - against Fleetwood!

The Blackpool fans are suicidal at the moment, however I did try to tell them what they were letting themselves info appointing Ince as a manager, but they were all aglow with the early season results, they are banning fans from the ground for putting banners up!

It's hard to beleive they were in the Prem a couple of seasons ago, League One beckons I am afraid, it's a wicked combination of a Chairman who won't invest and a manager that can not manage

Ince is a gonner, holding talks with the Oystons right now, another rag overated failure

Announcement imminent on Talksport soon I believe.

As well as his lack of talent a massive conflict of interest with his son not signing a contract .

Stand by for appointment of crocked centre half taking first managerial post.
"Bwackpool's a gweat club. Innit. Looking forward to widing the camels on the beach. Mint"

TheBlueDune said:
Stand by for appointment of crocked centre half taking first managerial post.
"Bwackpool's a gweat club. Innit. Looking forward to widing the camels on the beach. Mint"
Plenty of choc ices to be had in good old Blackpool

yep just about to get potted, another worm out of the game<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:36 pm --<br /><br />
Ducado said:
The Blackpool fans are suicidal at the moment, however I did try to tell them what they were letting themselves info appointing Ince as a manager, but they were all aglow with the early season results, they are banning fans from the ground for putting banners up!

It's hard to beleive they were in the Prem a couple of seasons ago, League One beckons I am afraid, it's a wicked combination of a Chairman who won't invest and a manager that can not manage

they had the chance and fecked it up, CO like you say should have invested while in the top flight, a derby with fleetwood would be nice if one goes down and the other up,not far ftom where i live maybe i could mind cars for a quid lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.