Blackpool FC

cleavers said:
Ducado said:
I still find it hard to beleive that anyone would have seen Ince as a fit and proper person to be in charge of any team!
He's a young english manager, great for football you know.

Ha Ha That's what many BFC fans said to me, I did try to tell them where it would end, it's all pretty scandalous what has happened there

All of my sister's in laws are donkey lashers, 3 generations of season ticket holders, go every game and plan everything around the fixture list....proper fans. They are now though completely pissed of with the whole debacle. To a man (and boy) they want Ince sacked.......and like you Duc I did warn them it would end in tears. The freefall over the last couple of months has been alarming, and the big question should be imo 'where has all the money gone?'.

It won't stop them going though............reminds me so much of us during the dark days

Kun Aguero said:
Apparently Ince junior is refusing to play for them again.

His dad should have been sacked on the spot given he's allowing his son to move on a free when he could have got the club a fee for him a few months ago. Also going with him when he met with the interested club. Conflict of interest much? **** of a man.

FantasyIreland said:
Ince sacked.

2 days until the papers start banging on about how there is a lack of black managers and how Ince was unfairly sacked and its probably because the chairman is a paid up member of the national front

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.