Blackpool FC

Lavinda Past said:
lancs blue said:
Re that letter - What a complete bunch of wankers Blackpool fans are, writing a grovelling letter to fucking Oyston who is far more to blame than Ince for their current plight. As much of a twat as Ince is, why aren't they demanding to know where the last 2 seasons parachute payments have gone, because they definitely haven't been spent on the squad.

257507737_b891f983b6.jpg

The money has been spent on buying up any available farm land on the Fylde Coast!

The supporters association is actually loathed by the vast majority of Blackpool fans

I think Fleetwood will be the big team in Blackpool soon . In fact Fleetwood have spent more money recently .Bad times at Blackpool.But I do remember them beating us 1-0 in 3rd round of the F.A cup in 1984 .

baildon blue said:
I think Fleetwood will be the big team in Blackpool soon . In fact Fleetwood have spent more money recently .Bad times at Blackpool.But I do remember them beating us 1-0 in 3rd round of the F.A cup in 1984 .

sorry to be pedantic but Fleetwood isn't actually in Blackpool. It's a seperate town NEAR Blackpool.

It's like saying Trafford is in Manchester :-)

( I do agree with the gist of your post though)

kippax81 said:
baildon blue said:

sorry to be pedantic but Fleetwood isn't actually in Blackpool. It's a seperate town NEAR Blackpool.

I like pedantic Kippax :)

baildon blue said:
kippax81 said:
baildon blue said:

I like pedantic Kippax :)

lol

Not a good way to tell someone they are leaving. Perhaps the Blackpool chairman could just have been pictured in a newspaper with his new manager. Sure Ince would have appreciated that....

I see the wanker is 'disappointed' that he was informed of his sacking by text.

The thing is, Paul, if you behave like a ****, you should expect to have **** ish things done to you.

And just like for one of your former clubs, karma is a wonderful thing.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25871371" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25871371</a>

Bluemoon dan said:
Not a good way to tell someone they are leaving. Perhaps the Blackpool chairman could just have been pictured in a newspaper with his new manager. Sure Ince would have appreciated that....

Apparently Oyston tried everything to find him to do things the proper way but Ince chose to make himself invisible, his performance both managerially and from a disciplinary standpoint had already pissed his chairman off so when his club is in free fall he has a right to expect his manager to "GIVE A FUCK" and be available to talk to as regards the welfare of the club.As usual Ince is so far up his own arse to accept his obvious shortcomings as a manager believing it's everyones fault bar his, no change from his playing days bollocking his players and playing shit himself no wonder everyfucker hates the shithead !

Considering how vociferous they've been in protesting against their owners and also professing their love for their club, it's a piss poor turn out for their playoff s/f against Luton tonight.

Considering how vociferous they've been in protesting against their owners and also professing their love for their club, it's a piss poor turn out for their playoff s/f against Luton tonight.
3,882 according to Beeb report. They won 3-2.
Hope they get through as I still hate Luton for the away fan ban. And another incident though we have also sent a couple of teams down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.