Blackpool (H) - Pre-Season | Post-Match Thread

I hate commentators telling me what is happening when I can see it for myself.

All of them talk too much.

Silence is sometimes golden.

But don't mention those screaming (SCREAMING) radio commentators at the Olympics... Jeezus Christ.

JJ
Yep, all the faux praise for Simone Biles "bravery" then she returns full of beans as the commentators wank themselves silly over her bronze medal.

That is very unfair to say , she came back because the beam is her worst discipline so no pressure and she won a medal
This place has plenty of armchair critics who seem to have very little understanding, empathy or even sympathy for athletes in a number of sports.
For especially those in sports where the Olympics really is the highest pinnacle of that particular sport, so for a once in a 4 year moment, the stress and emotion levels must be off the scale Karen.

Last edited:
This place has plenty of armchair critics who seem to have very little understanding, empathy or even sympathy for athletes in a number of sports.
For especially those is sports where the Olympics really is the highest pinnacle of that particular sport, so for a once in a 4 year moment, the stress and emotion levels must be off the scale Karen.
We normal people can never know what that pressure is at the olympics , she said as well she felt like she couldnt do the twisting in the ones she pulled out of and was afraid of letting the team down , she must have felt like shit , i was so pleased she got a medal in the end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.