Blackpool (H) - Pre-Season | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read this morning that Zinchenko’s wife gave birth at the weekend. It said she was in Florida. I thought Zin was in Manchester but he’s not in the squad tonight. Has he taken off to Florida ?

Thought Mcatee would have got in ahead of Palmer but hey ho. Teams slowly building now, the defence is set for the charity shield and spurs in my eyes, that's why Pep is playing them together so much instead of mixing in the kids both halfs.

Midfield is getting there now too, dinho and gundogan are sure picks with mahrez on the right and then we've got Bernardo on the bench who will see minutes today. Rodri will see minutes in the shield, Kdb might too depending on whether he's actually injured then it's just the English and Brazilian lads, ederson is easy to slot in, stones and walker can be eased in given our options, foden last I heard was injured which leaves a spot for sterling on the left who is naturally super fit and jesus likewise. It's almost as if these guys know what they're doing and have planned this thoroughly...

Apart from getting the friendly games is City+ any good ?

I must admit I find that guy who presents the pregame show really annoying but that aside should I invest £2 A month ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.