Blackpool v Chelsea

Andouble

no DJ Campbell and Charlie Adam for Blackpool...I fear that asking for a share of the spoils for this match would be a bridge too far.

It'll be interesting if Torres breaks his duck against this severely depleted team will the media declare him back firing, a la when Rooney scores his goal every 5th or 6th match

I think that Blackpool will size up the opposition and batten down the hatches for a draw. None of their regular gung-ho / come what may attitude.
It'll be like Custer's last stand but I'm hoping that they can keep the cheski at bay for a nil-nil result.

hisroyalblueness said:
I think that Blackpool will size up the opposition and batten down the hatches for a draw. None of their regular gung-ho / come what may attitude.
It'll be like Custer's last stand but I'm hoping that they can keep the cheski at bay for a nil-nil result.
Really? Do they even have that capability? Their defense is comical.

blackpool chelsea

shud be an interestin game, have u heard maclaren, still got that daft dutchish accent, tit

hisroyalblueness said:

They can't defend for Toffee! Plus they are very unfit as a team Chelsea will play on this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.