Blade Runner sequel

kippaxwarrior

Team supported
City of course!!
Officially announced. Begins shooting this year. Harrison Ford and Ryan Gosling confirmed

Blade Runner is one of my all time favourite films. Seen all 4 versions and the documentary Dangerous Days is the best making of documentaries I've seen. Unsure about this though. Happy its not a reboot although its going to be hard to capture the grittyness and downbeat tone of the original. Just hope its not a CGI feast

Why don't they just leave good films alone?! It never ends well..look at the clusterfuck that was total recall

Even worse Get Carter

Worse than that..The Italian Job

If it isn't broke don't try to fuck it up

I fully realise that I'll be in the minority on here, but I never got the hype about Blade Runner. In my opinion, it's an alright film, nothing more.

*prepares for incoming*

I fully realise that I'll be in the minority on here, but I never got the hype about Blade Runner. In my opinion, it's an alright film, nothing more.

*prepares for incoming*
me too

*prepares for incoming*

I concur, and you can add The Godfather and The Usual Suspects to that list too.

I concur, and you can add The Godfather and The Usual Suspects to that list too.
Titanic was a movie I am not really fun of. But Blade Runner is an icon, classic of sci-fi, love the soundtrack as well, vangelis did a great job. Now not sure about this sequel. Is there more to that book?

Titanic was a movie I am not really fun of. But Blade Runner is an icon, classic of sci-fi, love the soundtrack as well, vangelis did a great job. Now not sure about this sequel. Is there more to that book?

Where the feck did Titanic come from? But yes, it's an absolutely dogshit movie that was blessed with a massive budget.

Blade Runner and the Godfather were superbly crafted even if some people can't appreciate the end product as entertainment. Usual Suspects was never anything other than an okay film with a pre Shyamalan twist - before he drank that well dry - and Kevin Spacey.

Look forward to this sequel though despite Gosling's choices going downhill recently and presumably no Rutger Hauer.

I'll be inclined to give this a miss since I hear Ryan Gosling has been cast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.