Blasts from the Past

NSBFL

Just reading the thread about the miners' strike in the 1980's and of course Arthur Scargill was mentioned. I've been abroad for 17 years, so it's easy to forget some of the these people. I felt compelled to google him and see whatever happened to him, where he is now etc. So that got me thinking...

What celebs, famous, infamous people have popped into your head recently, that made you wonder what ever happenned to them? I must confess, recently I thought of 'Erica Roe' for some reason (nice tits) and I gotta say, that was a much better look up than Arthur Scargill!

NSBFL said:
Just reading the thread about the miners' strike in the 1980's and of course Arthur Scargill was mentioned. I've been abroad for 17 years, so it's easy to forget some of the these people. I felt compelled to google him and see whatever happened to him, where he is now etc. So that got me thinking...

What celebs, famous, infamous people have popped into your head recently, that made you wonder what ever happenned to them? I must confess, recently I thought of 'Erica Roe' for some reason (nice tits) and I gotta say, that was a much better look up than Arthur Scargill!

Not sure but i wish i was where you are!!!!!!

clairepartyring said:
NSBFL said:

I'm in New Smyrna Beach, FL. It's Bike Week here - lot's of fun!

By the way, according to Wikipedia, Erica Roe farms organic sweet potatos in Portugal. Wouldn't mind being where she is!

NSBFL said:
clairepartyring said:
NSBFL said:

By the way, according to Wikipedia, Erica Roe farms organic sweet potatos in Portugal. Wouldn't mind being where she is!

she must be sixty now mate. but less of that.. this bike week have you any photos of these tight arsed american beauties..

mrcunny said:
NSBFL said:
clairepartyring said:
NSBFL said:

she must be sixty now mate. but less of that.. this bike week have you any photos of these tight arsed american beauties..

Haha... mate, a fair few of the biker chicks are 60 too! But yes, there are a few hotties here and there.

l_b49bc7fbbb9fd45ad57c4ab023f9e8f5.jpg

mrcunny said:
NSBFL said:
clairepartyring said:
NSBFL said:

Just for you...

DSCN1141.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.