Blatantly biased bbc

wilmslowblue

Did anyone hear the commentary and input from hansen, lawrensen and shearer last night! Such biased such bitter men digging at us for apparently not making any noise and the empty seats!! Honestly though they were really viscous and left me dead fucked off i wont be watching city on the bbc again after this!! Does anyone else know what i mean??

wilmslowblue said:
Did anyone hear the commentary and input from hansen, lawrensen and shearer last night! Such biased such bitter men digging at us for apparently not making any noise and the empty seats!! Honestly though they were really viscous and left me dead fucked off i wont be watching city on the bbc again after this!! Does anyone else know what i mean??

no i was in the ground

tonea2003 said:
wilmslowblue said:

no i was in the ground
Understand your point and fair play im a season ticket holder and have uni work and exams in the next couple of days!!

So you weren't clarkie baiting, ok.
Where do I start? No, the commentary was not 'vicious'. How can commentary be such a thing? The only 'vicious' thing i've ever heard against us was those hacks on Sunday Supplement, that bald guy and Paul Smith, the one who looks like a corpse, that was vicious.
Last night? No chance, it was Lawro doing his usual act of trying to mix in comedy with his commentating, which he does with every club, and Hansen in the box who so happens to have played for Liverpool. Shearer is a Newcastle fan and has no biased input either way, (though he got it all spot on actually), and Linekar is in the same boat, albeit not a Newcastle fan.

What do you regard as 'vicious'?

Pigeonho said:
Where do I start? No, the commentary was not 'vicious'. How can commentary be such a thing? The only 'vicious' thing i've ever heard against us was those hacks on Sunday Supplement, that bald guy and Paul Smith, the one who looks like a corpse, that was vicious.
Last night? No chance, it was Lawro doing his usual act of trying to mix in comedy with his commentating, which he does with every club, and Hansen in the box who so happens to have played for Liverpool. Shearer is a Newcastle fan and has no biased input either way, (though he got it all spot on actually), and Linekar is in the same boat, albeit not a Newcastle fan.

it says viscous - so of a glutinous nature, sticky, thick and adhesive
Don't think anyone can disagree with that point

English football grounds get worse every year for atmosphere, the clubs are more concerned about "matchday experience" as if its an amusement park. The experience of going to watch football has been bundled and packaged as an over priced marketters wet dream, a product that you can pay £40+ every week to be treated like an animal..

so not exactly worried about their comments, its the same everywhere.

wilmslowblue said:

You know what you are going to get BUT i felt Hansens comments at half time were whilst uncomfortable bang on the money

wilmslowblue said:

no i was at the ground too<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:36 pm --<br /><br />
Pigeonho said:

the viscosity of your argument is to thick :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.