Blinds

gaudinho's stolen car

It has been quite warm for the last couple of days, and I find the heat arouses a certain spirit in a man. So yesterday mid-morning I decided to smash the living daylights out of my bird. However, I have blinds on the window and they were open, so before the semi-on began to wilt I jumped up to shut out the action from the prying neighbours. Just as I began to slap GSC Junior on her arse, I realised the window was still open. Now she's a screamer, so I knew within 10 minutes someone would call the police if they heard anything outside. Jumping up again, much to mine and her frustration, I shoved my hand through the blinds to pull the window to. Unfortunately one of the blinds then split in half so the neighbours had a kind of burkha style view of me throwing her around the bedroom.

My question is, can you buy single blinds or am I going to have to get her to put some sellotape round it?

Yeah, that's kind of like an all or nothing blind. You are either in darkness or full view. My blinds are like this.

Venetian%20Blinds%20-%20Mill%20Hill%20County%20High%20School%20NW7.jpg

There you go: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.replacement-blind-slats.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.replacement-blind-slats.co.uk/</a>

gaudinho's stolen car said:
It has been quite warm for the last couple of days, and I find the heat arouses a certain spirit in a man. So yesterday mid-morning I decided to smash the living daylights out of my bird. However, I have blinds on the window and they were open, so before the semi-on began to wilt I jumped up to shut out the action from the prying neighbours. Just as I began to slap GSC Junior on her arse, I realised the window was still open. Now she's a screamer, so I knew within 10 minutes someone would call the police if they heard anything outside. Jumping up again, much to mine and her frustration, I shoved my hand through the blinds to pull the window to. Unfortunately one of the blinds then split in half so the neighbours had a kind of burkha style view of me throwing her around the bedroom.

My question is, can you buy single blinds or am I going to have to get her to put some sellotape round it?

Screaming to get away more like.

BimboBob said:

You are right as usual, and the blind has been broken by her clawing at the window in a futile attempt at escape.

BimboBob said:

Snorer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.