Blobby’s Back

Of course he is.

You cant bin off assets like him forever when there is money to be made from the game.

Few warm ups in the lower leagues to make sure he has not lost any of his ability and before you know it he will be back in the PL fixing games again.

I think he was just caught out due to a dispute with a friend and making a bad snapchat video. With him being in the public eye it was a mistake.

We all make comments and remarks regarding dark jokes but never get pulled on it.

Be interesting to see if he makes it to the PL though again.

I think he was just caught out due to a dispute with a friend and making a bad snapchat video. With him being in the public eye it was a mistake.

We all make comments and remarks regarding dark jokes but never get pulled on it.

Be interesting to see if he makes it to the PL though again.

Or it was a great cover story, one he can be forgiven for and comeback and the real story was.........

Bound to happen after that ridiculous story of the mocking video as the excuse for his sacking. The smokescreen and coverup was being set in motion then, ready for today.

Lock up your poodle

(There might be thieves about, why else? What did you think I meant?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.