Block 136 for Forest

felixbg said:
not too fussed really .... 2000000 would be nice, just tryin to see if somethin like this can be organised, no harm in trying and people seem fairly interested in the idea !!! whether or not people can be bothered we shall have to wait and see

I never said there was, i was joking with the initial post, hence the " ;) "

But, if you're not too fussed and you're trying to organise it, its even harder to get anyone else in the mood.

GStar said:
felixbg said:
not too fussed really .... 2000000 would be nice, just tryin to see if somethin like this can be organised, no harm in trying and people seem fairly interested in the idea !!! whether or not people can be bothered we shall have to wait and see

I never said there was, i was joking with the initial post, hence the " ;) "

But, if you're not too fussed and you're trying to organise it, its even harder to get anyone else in the mood.

haha well im not going to burst into tears if noone bothers to turn up ... however the lack of atmosphere is somethin which annoys me to death so suppose i am fussed with regards to that.

My dad is going to the ground this week to the tickets and he is getting mine and me mates in block 136 for us.

Should definately meet up at one of the bars a the top before kick off. Will have to work out which one at Hull game. Get a few songs going up there and get in the mood.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.