Block 202

Fuzzy80

Been offered seats in 202 (Kits) ideally wanted Joes (but all sold out).

I go with my young son, I’d requested seats in front row as if he gets someone tall in front of him he struggles to see.

I have been offered seats on row L, which is behind some single seats, but hard to explain but you have the entry into the concourse. Probably makes sense (hopefully) for people who are sat there.

It does seem to have a gap in front where the wall is and so should help him.

Before I commit wondered it anyone could advise, if they have sat there.

Thanks

People were kicked out of 202 to make way for the new Joes, the first five seats closest to the centre along with 204.

Thanks everyone, shame they moved people and not condoning it.

Does anyone know what the single seats in front are, is this for people with accessibility issues?

There is wheel chair seats at the front but the seats are above them..I sat in there for liam..padded seats and view was good..

Does anyone know what the single seats in front are, is this for people with accessibility issues?

Yes I have a friend who uses those single seats. They are for wheelchair users and their carers and are significantly lower than your seats so won't interfere with your view.

People were kicked out of 202 to make way for the new Joes, the first five seats closest to the centre along with 204.
New Joe’s? Joe’s East Stand is the other end of the stand, block 207.
I sit in 202 for CL games, similar view of the pitch as Joe’s, but of course the opposite end of stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.